Friday, December 10, 2010

LOOOOOVED

Dear Diary,

Today Emily and I exchanged our first I love yous.  It wasnt really that romantic because it was done over texts, even though she assured me but a day before she could wait until she next saw me.  It was also tempered by teh fact that she revealed I wouldnt see her for 10 years.  Its ok though, Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley make it work in the pirates of the carribean movie, and really waiting a year to see emily isnt quite as bad as waiting 10 years while aboard the black pearl to see keira.  I mean I probably wouldnt wait ten years on a boat to see emily, but she will wait a year on a boat to see me.  I guess she really is the dude in this relationship, which I guess also makes me keria knightley.  Which is pretty awesome because shes hot. 

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment